Spring 2019 Photos

Share you photos here.

Moderators: Bruce, DPS

Max

Spring 2019 Photos

Post by Max »

I've finally finished processing the photos from my two week spring trip. This covers the last week in May plus my photo tour in early June.

You can see the full gallery of 157 new images in my photo archive. A short preview is below.

This grizzly bear greeted me in the Lamar Valley when I first arrived and was on my way to our property.

I only had one encounter with the Obsidian sow and her cubs on this trip, but it was a good one. They were quite active right next to my car.

I had probably my best Dusky Grouse shoot to date with a male who spent a lot of time pursuing two females in the northern range.

Sometimes a familiar subject provides some interesting and unique moments. It was all about the repeating pattern here.

One of the twin moose calves that put on a show in the NE corner.

Sunrise in Hayden Valley.

That same foggy morning in the valley.

The black wolf I encountered on my own in the NE quadrant one afternoon.

See the full Yellowstone Spring 2019 gallery.

Max

Nikon_nerd

Re: Spring 2019 Photos

Post by Nikon_nerd »

Beautiful shots (as always) Max ! Love the Obsidian cubs and the baby moose. Thanks for sharing.

RikWriter

Post by RikWriter »

Awesome shots, Max.

obradallen

Post by obradallen »

Wow, beautiful work!

lah

Post by lah »

Yow, Max! You keep getting better and better shots every trip. Just amazing. Those closeups look more real than real.

Max

Post by Max »

Thank you, everyone. I thought this year's trip--even though it was even shorter than my last couple (already short) spring trips, was pretty productive. It was nice to experience more than a few new things this time.

Max