Shots from my May trip

Share you photos here.

Moderators: Bruce, DPS

RikWriter

Shots from my May trip

Post by RikWriter »

Here are some shots from my May 1-17 trip to Yellowstone.

Dorothy

Re: Shots from my May trip

Post by Dorothy »

Some really great shots! Love the bison chasing to wolf, that eagle is amazing, as is the Great Grey. Loved all of them! Thanks so much for sharing your trip in words and now photos.

karenandbill

Post by karenandbill »

Rik, Once again, you have captured the essence of Yellowstone wildlife that just amazes us. What terrific Photos! I love them all, but the one of the Obsidian cub resting its paws (and claws!) on its mother's back is my favorite, if I had to pick one. But I don't so I will just continue to enjoy them all :) Also that one with the wolf lapping the water seems to be looking right into the camera lens.

Great that we had a chance to meet up.

Bill

RikWriter

Post by RikWriter »

karenandbill wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 8:19 pm
Rik, Once again, you have captured the essence of Yellowstone wildlife that just amazes us. What terrific Photos! I love them all, but the one of the Obsidian cub resting its paws (and claws!) on its mother's back is my favorite, if I had to pick one. But I don't so I will just continue to enjoy them all :) Also that one with the wolf lapping the water seems to be looking right into the camera lens.

Great that we had a chance to meet up.

Bill
Thanks Bill. I had a great time hiking with you and Karen! Hope we can meet up again sometime when I come back to the park.