Moderators: Bruce, DPS

RikWriter

Merry Christmas everyone!

Post by RikWriter »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

yellvet

Re: Merry Christmas everyone!

Post by yellvet »

And, a very merry and blessed Xmas to you, too, Rik. Hope you and all the other members are blessed with good health and great photo ops throughout the coming year. I've been in isolation for almost a year now....between MT and So.CA....can't wait to get out and about again. PJ

RikWriter

Post by RikWriter »

yellvet wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:40 am
And, a very merry and blessed Xmas to you, too, Rik. Hope you and all the other members are blessed with good health and great photo ops throughout the coming year. I've been in isolation for almost a year now....between MT and So.CA....can't wait to get out and about again. PJ
I will be back in the park May 1.

karenandbill

Post by karenandbill »

Merry Christmas to you also, Rik. And to all the contributors and readers who make it enjoyable to be a part of this forum. And a big thank you to those who have put in the time to this forum to keep it up and going. We could use a few more posters, so if you enjoy reading the posts and viewing the photography, please sign up and give us a hello.

I hope everyone has a safe and healthy holiday. Karen and I recognize we are blessed to now live so close that we can get in the park often, especially when the West entrance is open. We appreciate all the kind responses to our posts. We look forward to continuing to give updates when we see something significant.